- All programs, artists, and dates are subject to change without advance notice.
- All attendees must show proof of full vaccination or a negative PCR test within 48 hours prior to the start of the show per Under The Beams requirements and requests of the performing artists. The wearing of masks at all times, social distancing and reduced capacity will be observed under University of Southern Indiana facility guidelines.
- The side entrance with ramp, and restrooms on the lobby level of Murphy Auditorium, are handicapped accessible. There are a limited number of wheelchair seating areas available on the floor in front of chair seating. Call ahead to reserve these spots and please indicate your special needs when ordering tickets. Wheelchairs and walkers must remain with patrons in the auditorium.
Unable to Use Your Tickets?
- Single ticket holders who cannot attend a concert can exchange those tickets for another of the concerts in our series (based on availability) for an exchange fee of $2.00 per ticket (free to season subscribers). Tickets must be exchanged only through Under the Beams Box Office by calling (812) 682-3128. Exchanges must be made by 4:00 PM Friday prior to the concert you cannot attend.
- Season ticket subscribers may exchange their tickets into any other concert for free. If an exchange is not preferred, subscribers can receive a tax deduction by donating tickets back to Under the Beams for resale prior to the concert. A tax letter will be issued upon request.
- Tickets are exchanged on a ticket-for-ticket basis and cannot be used as a credit for a different number of tickets in another price range. Tickets may be exchanged for higher-priced seating by paying the difference in cost. No refunds are given for the difference when the only available tickets are lower-priced.
- Unused tickets to past concerts cannot be exchanged, donated or refunded.
- We regret that no refunds can be made. All ticket sales are final upon receipt of cash, check or authorized credit card number.
- When you call our Box Office (812)682-3128, you will possibly get an answering machine. Please leave your name and number and our Box Office Manager will return your call at the earliest convenience.
- On the day of the show, the Box Office will open two hours prior to the start of the concert at Murphy Auditorium. To pay for or purchase tickets at the door or pick up your pre-paid Will Call tickets, visit the Box Office located just inside our Tavern Street entrance.
- Please remember you can order tickets online at www.underthebeams.org. Please navigate to the ticket page for the concert you desire or click the Buy Season Tickets button. You can print out your paper tickets or simply come to our Box Office where we will have a record of your purchase and have your tickets in Will Call. ALL PAPER TICKET PRINT-OUTS SHOULD BE EXCHANGED FOR YOUR OFFICIAL UNDER THE BEAMS TICKETS AT THE BOX OFFICE. Ticket takers will redirect you to the Box Office if you present print-out tickets.
- We are happy to hold tickets at our Box Office for other concerts in our series for you to pick up on the night of each individual show.
- Children are welcome at Under the Beams concerts! All children must be accompanied by an adult and have a ticket to enter the hall. Simply call (812)682-3128 to purchase children’s tickets. If you have additional questions as to whether a concert is appropriate for your child, contact us at (812) 682-3128.
- Performances will begin promptly as scheduled. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management. If you are late, you will not be seated by an usher until an appropriate point in the performance, as a courtesy to performers and other patrons. We are not able to offer refunds or price adjustments if you arrive late for a performance.
Cancellations & Postponements
- On extremely rare occasions, performances may be postponed or cancelled due to dangerous weather conditions.
- Postponements and cancellations will be posted on the Under the Beams website and Facebook page and a message will be recorded on the Box Office voicemail at (812)682-3128. If a cancellation occurs, all ticket-holders will be contacted with further information about their ticketing options during the following weeks.
- As a courtesy to the performers and your fellow concert attendees, we ask that all cellular phones, pagers and electronic devices be turned off prior to performances. Cameras and recording equipment are not allowed inside the theatre.